Mobilgear 600 XP 320 Gear Oil- 5 Gallon Pail
The Mobilgear 600 XP Series are extra high performance gear oils having outstanding extreme pressure characteristics and load-carrying properties, intended for use in all types of enclosed gear drives with circulation or splash lubrication systems. Mobilgear 600 XP Series is designed to stay ahead of the changing needs of gearbox technology. Gearbox technology design trends are towards smaller units with similar power throughput. This increase in power density places increased demands on gear oils. Mobilgear 600 XP Series oils are formulated to meet the stress by providing extra protection for gears, bearings and seals.
Mobilgear 600 XP Series is formulated to protect gear teeth from wear at its earliest stages. Microscopic wear, called micro pitting, can lead to significant gear tooth damage. Mobilgear 600 XP Series exceeds the industry requirement for bearing wear protection. In fact, Mobilgear 600 XP Series provides up to 15 times the wear protection as measured by the industry standard FAG FE 8 test. Mobilgear 600 XP Series balanced formulation is able to provide maximum wear and corrosion protection while maintaining compatibility with common gearbox seal materials. Mobilgear 600 XP helps to maintain gearbox seal integrity thereby preventing oil leaks and keeping contamination out. By protecting the gears, bearings and seals, Mobilgear 600 XP can improve equipment reliability and increase productivity.
Mobilgear 600 XP Series oils are recommended for industrial spur, helical and bevel enclosed gears with circulation or splash lubrication, operating at bulk oil temperatures up to 100C. They are particularly suitable for gear sets working under heavy or shock loads. Mobilgear 600 XP oils also find broad application in marine gearing applications. They may also be used in non-gear applications include highly loaded and slow speed plain and rolling contact bearings.
Features and Benefits
Mobilgear 600 XP Series products are a leading member of the Mobil brand of industrial lubricants that enjoy a reputation for innovation and high performance capability. These mineral-based products are designed to provide high quality industrial gear oils, meeting the latest industry standards and with high versatility to lubricate a broad range of industrial and marine equipment.Features:
- * Enhanced gear wear protection from micro pitting
- * Reduced debris denting from generated wear particles
- * Improved bearing wear protection
- * Outstanding compatibility with a range of seal materials
- * Excellent resistance to oil oxidation and thermal degradation
- * High resistance to sludge and deposit formation
- * Wide range of applications
- * Optimized resistance to rust and corrosion of steel and corrosion of copper and soft metal alloys
- * Resistance to foaming and emulsion formation
Advantages and Potential Benefits:
- * Less gear and bearing wear resulting in less unexpected downtime
- * Up to 22% improvement in bearing life reducing bearing replacement costs and improving productivity
- * Improved bearing life resulting in higher productivity
- * Reduced leakage, oil consumption and contamination ingress helping to reduce maintenance, extend gearbox reliability and higher productivity
- * Helps extend lubricant life with lower lubricant and lubrication costs and reduced scheduled downtime.
- * Cleaner systems and reduced maintenance
- * Fewer grades of lubricant required because of wide range of application, leading to lower purchase and storage costs and less danger of using wrong lubricant
- * Excellent protection of machine parts, with reduced maintenance and repair costs
- * Effective lubrication and problem free operation in the presence of water contamination or in equipment prone to oil foaming