Houghton HOCUT 795-B Cutting Oil - 5 Gallon Pail
- 5 Gallon Pails Always In Stock!
- No Freight or Shipping Charges!
- No Long Wait Times!
- Many of today's modern machine shops require the use of one coolant capable of working in many applications on a wide variety of metals. Hocut 795-B is such a product. Its versatility can be demonstrated by machines and metals on which it can be used. These include Kingsburys, Bullards, bar machines, lathes, chuckers, centerless and cylindrical grinders. Whether you're cutting high or low carbon steels, alloy steels such as 4130 and 4140; cast iron, nodular iron and gray iron; 300 and 400 series stainless steel, Hocut 795-B is the choice. It is especially suitable when machining automotive and aerospace grade aluminum alloys.
- Hocut 795-B is formulated with a combination of ingredients that provide a greater resistance to microbial degradation of the fluid.
- Field tests have shown that the synergies of the components in this product will reduce the frequency of sumpside additions of antimicrobial agents.
- Hocut 795-B is compatible with hard water, is clean running and biostable, which assures long, odor-free sump life. It provides corrosion protection without staining and affords good lubrication for machine ways and indexing mechanisms. Low foaming characteristics make Hocut 795-B an excellent choice for gun drilling and other high pressure applications.
- Clean running/low foam
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Excellent machining capabilities
- Reduced disposal cost/less down time/operator acceptance
- In-process protection of machinery and parts
- Increased tool life; improves surface finish
- Neat: Amber fluid
- 5% Emulsion: Whitish emulsion
- Operational pH: 9.0
- Pounds per Gallon, 60 degrees F: 8.0
- Machining: 10:1 to 20:1
- Grinding: 20:1 to 25:1
- The refractometer factor for Hocut 795-B is 1.1. Multiply the refractometer reading by this factor to obtain the emulsion concentration in percent.
- Under normal conditions, the recommended shelf life for Hocut 795-B is six (6) months.
- Hocut 795-B is shipped in 55 (U.S.) gallon (208 liter) steel drums and in bulk.
- Metal Cutting and Drawing Compound
- No health or safety hazards exist when Hocut 795-B is stored, used and disposed of in accordance with instructions given on the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
- The information given here is considered to be correct and is offered for your consideration, investigation and verification. No warranties are expressed or implied, since the use of our products is beyond our control. Statements concerning the use of Houghton products are not to be construed as recommending the infringement of any patent.
- This commodity and its technology are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States Government. Buyer agrees that it shall not make any disposition, by way of export, diversion, transshipment, re-export or otherwise, except as expressly permitted under United States law.
THIS PRODUCT IS ONLY FOR SALE TO CUSTOMERS IN THE COOK COUNTY, IL OR MILWAUKEE COUNTY, WI AREAS.