Houghton HOCUT 795-H Coolant - 55 Gallon Drum
- 55 Gallon Drums Always In Stock!
- No Freight or Shipping Charges!
- No Long Wait Times!Hocut 795-H is a versatile product that can be used with many machines and metals. These include Kingsburys, Bullards, bar machines, lathes, checkers, center less and cylindrical grinders. Whether you're cutting high or low carbon steels, alloy steels such as 4130 and 4140; cast iron, nodular iron and gray iron; 300 and 400 series stainless steel. Also available in 5 Gallon Pails.
-Clean running/low foam -Excellent corrosion protection -Excellent machining capabilities -Reduced disposal cost/less down time/operator acceptance -In-process protection of machinery and parts -Increased tool life; improves surface finish
- Product Specs
ApplicationCoolant for Kingsburys, Bullards, bar machines, lathes, checkers, center-less and cylindrical grinders.
AvailabilityShips within 24 hours
ContentsHoughton HOCUT 795-H Coolant
Package Size55 Gallon Drum
- Superior Performance: Hocut 795 series is THE most-used coolant in the industry
- pH balanced for bio-stability
- Excellent bio-stability and machinability
- Reduced dependency on sump-side additives
- Superior Bio-Stability: Hocut 795-H has a long, odor-free sump life with a reduced dependency on sump-side additives
- High Machinability: Hocut 795-H optimizes tool life and provides an improved surface finish
- Excellent Corrosion Inhibitor: Hocut 795-H provides part protection and machine tool protection with usage
- Clean Running, Low Foam Coolant: Hocut 795-H reduces disposal costs, which results in less down time and more operator acceptance
- Enhanced lubricity provides extended tool life and reduces tooling cost
- Provides improved part finish which reduces overall cost through reduced rework and scrap rates
- Bio-stable formulation extends sump life indefinitely, reducing waste treatment and recharge costs
- Allows grinding wheels to run clean with less loading which saves money by extending time between wheel dressing and wheel changes
- Provides corrosion inhibition eliminating costly machine tool repair and scrap rate
Weight (Per Package)55 Gallons