Houghton HOCUT 801 Coolant - 5 Gallon Pail
Hocut 801 is a versatile, high lubricity, semi-synthetic metal removal fluid for heavy duty machining and grinding of ferrous and nonferrous metals.
Hocut 801 is compatible with hard water, is clean running and biostable assuring long odor-free sump life, and is suitable for both centralized systems and single-sump machines. Hocut 801 provides high corrosion protection without staining and lubricates machine ways and indexing mechanisms. Low foaming characteristics make Hocut 801 an excellent choice for high
- 5 Gallon Pails Always In Stock!
- No Freight or Shipping Charges!
- No Long Wait Times!
- Low oil formulation with high lubricity
- Enhanced lubricity technology improves plant economics:
- Extends tool life
- Improves productivity - reduces cycle time
- Proies superior surface finish - reduces rework and scrap rates
- Lower running concentration reduces coolant usage
- Excellent corrosion protection for ferrous and aluminium alloys. Protects both parts and machinery.
- Multi-metal compatible: One product satisfies all machining requirements
- Biostable formulation extends sump life. Minimizes waste treatment, disposal, and recharge costs,. No Repeated need for sump-side additives.
- Clean-running: High detergency keeps wheels and machine surfaces clean thus minimizing maintenance downtime
- Low foam: Ideal for high feeds and speeds and high pressure applications.
- Minimizes potential health and environmental impacts
- Environmentally friendly working conditions increase operator acceptance
- Refer to SDS for proper handling and disposal. Please note that the SDS includes handling, health and disposal information which should be passed on to your employees, and to anyone else who comes in contact with our product. Additional advice can also be obtained from your local Houghton representative. NOTE: Read and understand all precautions on container labels before using this product.
- Machining: 5 to 10%
- Grinding: 5%
- Refractometer Factor: 2.0
- Appearance, Neat: Clear amber Fluid
- Appearance, 5% dilution: Milky, opaque liquid
- pH, in use: 9.1-9.3
- Specific Gravity: 1.000