TRUEGARD Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oil AW 32-- 330 Gallon Tote
TRUEGARD Anti-Wear Hydraulic Oils are premium performance mineral based hydraulic fluids prevent wear and transfer power formulated with patented TRUEGARD additive technology in combination with high quality base oils to meet the requirements of a wide range of industrial and mobile hydraulic applications.
Used in garage trucks, backhoes, plastic injection molding and industrial machinery.
Looking for a premium-quality hydraulic fluid formulated with high-quality base oils? You're in the right place. Keller-Heartt Oil carries 55-gallon drums of TRUEGARD AW 32, which meets the requirements of a wide range of industrial and mobile hydraulic applications. TRUEGARD AW 32 features excellent anti-wear protection, it's resistant to oxidation, and it has good water separation characteristics. It moves easily through filters, has good thermal stability and excellent air release, as well. These 55-gallon drums are ideal for auto shops, factories and several other places where it's essential to take care of moving parts.
-Good thermal stability
TRUEGARD OILS provide numerous performance features and benefits which allow end users to maximize their hydraulic systems' reliability and efficiency. TRUEGARD is formulated to provide excellent thermal stability which results in less chance for sludge formation, which can cause clogging of servo valves and actuators. Unique product chemistry provides antiwear to help protect piston, vane and gear pumps through a wide range of operating conditions. TRUEGARD is formulated to undergo ultra-fine filtration which is essential in today's hydraulic systems. Careful use of additives provides quick air release properties to help minimize pun cavitation. Good water separation properties help prevent the formation of water-in-oil emulsions and prevents consequent hydraulic system and pump damage.
Synthetic Oil vs. Mineral Oil - Which Should I Choose? There isn’t a universal standard of choosing between synthetic and mineral oil but there are many things to take into consideration during the decision making process.
- Product Specs
- Machine tool slideways, tables and feed mechanisms
- Developed for use on a wide range of materials used for machine tool slideway surfaces, including cast iron and synthetic materials.
- Shell Tonna S2 MX oils can be used also in the hydraulic and gearboxes system although in such applications Shell Tonna S3 M oils are generally preferable.
- The lower viscosity grades are intended for horizontal slide lubrication (Shell Tonna S2 MX 68). For vertical slides use Shell Tonna S2 MX 220.
AvailabilityShips within 24 hours
ContentsShell Tonna S2 MX 68 Machine Tool Slideways OIl
Package Size330 Gallon Tote
- Excellent Slideway Adhesion: The high tackiness agent content provides very effective adhesion to slideway surfaces, resisting wash-off by metalworking fluids and those reducing oil consumption and giving more uniform working condition for the machine.
- Ready separation from water-miscible cutting fluids Separates completely and immediately from water-miscible metalworking fluids allowing easy removal by skimming. This helps to achieve longer coolant life, better cutting performance and to reduce Health & Safety issues.
- Good Frictional Properties: Stick-slip problems are overcome allowing more accurate positioning. This provides benefits of improved finished surface quality and dimensional accuracy of work pieces.
- Unmatched Anti-Wear Performance: Provides anti-wear protection for slideways, gears, bearings and hydraulic system components.
- Excellent corrosion prevention characteristics
- Provides effective prevention of machine tool surfaces and components in the presence of water-miscible cutting fluids
Weight (Per Package)330 Gallons