Shell Rotella T1 40 (CF/CF-2) Engine Oil - Case of 3 (1 Gallon)
Offering protection for critical diesel-engine parts, Shell Rotella T1 40 engine oil fights engine wear and protects against oxidation and corrosion. The oil contains a low-ash formula, which reduces the formation of deposits, keeps intake ports clean and controls exhaust emissions. Suitable for heavy-duty diesel engines, the oil's applications include diesel trucks, transportation operation vehicles and agricultural equipment. It can also be used with certain mobile hydraulic systems and transmissions.Reliable performance Provide reliable all-year-round performance in the applications for which they are intended. Proven durability Shell Rotella T1 provides excellent wear protection that promotes engine durability. It has a low ash content which minimizes the formation of deposits and keeps intake ports clean. It offers excellent rust and corrosion protection for critical engine parts.
- Heavy duty diesel engines
- Shell Rotella T1 is suitable for older on and off foad diesel vehicles and some stationary engines.
- Shell Rotella T1 is suitable for heavy equipment used for construction, mining or quarry operations.
- Shell Rotella T1 40 is suitable for use in Detroit Diesel two-cycle engines (Series 53, 71 and 92).
Hydraulic and transmissions
Shell Rotella T1 oils can be used in certain transmission and mobile hydraulic systems where the equipment manufacturer recommends use of mono-grade engine oils.
- API CF-2, CF
- Detroit Diesel Series 53,71,92
For a full listing of equipment approvals and recommendations, please consult your local Shell Technical Help Desk, or the OEM Approvals website.