Houghton HOCUT 795MP-RHS Coolant - 5 Gallon Pail
- 5 Gallon Pails Always In Stock!
- No Freight or Shipping Charges!
- No Long Wait Times!
Today's manufacturing environment requires products that are capable of performing in many applications. Hocut 795MP-RHS is a versatile coolant for machining and grinding of ferrous and nonferrous metals. It is formulated to keep machine tool surfaces clean while having excellent residual fluid film corrosion protection. Its low foaming potential makes it suitable for use on high pressure applications. It is especially suited for machining cast iron and powdered metal parts without forming sticky residues that are common with these materials.
- Hocut 795MP-RHS Coolant is formulated with a combination of ingredients that provide a greater resistance to microbial degradation of the fluid.
- Field tests have shown that the synergies of the components in this product will reduce the frequency of sump side additions of antimicrobial agents.
- Hocut 795MP-RHS Coolant is compatible with hard water, is clean running and biostable, which assures long, odor-free sump life. It provides corrosion protection without staining and affords good lubrication for machine ways and indexing mechanisms. Low foaming characteristics make Hocut 795MP-RHS an excellent choice for gun drilling and other high pressure applications.
- Excellent biostability
- Excellent corrosion protection
- Excellent machining capabilities
- Long sump-life, reduced purchase and waste treatment costs, operator and environment friendly
- In-process protection of machinery and parts
- Increased tool life; improves surface finish
- Appearance Neat: Clear amber liquid
- Operational pH: 9.1 _ 9.6
- Pounds per Gallon, 60 degrees F: 7.98
- Specific Gravity: 0.963
- RECOMMENDED USE CONCENTRATION
- Machining: 10:1 to 20:1
- Grinding: 20:1 to 25:1
- The refractometer factor for Hocut 795MP-RHS is 1.7. Multiply the refractometer reading by this factor to obtain the emulsion concentration in percent.
- Under normal conditions, the recommended shelf life for Hocut 795MP-RHS is six (6) months.
- Hocut 795MP-RHS is shipped in 55 (U.S.) gallon (208 liter) steel drums and in bulk.
- Metal Cutting and Drawing Compound
- No health or safety hazards exist when Hocut 795MP-RHS is stored, used and disposed of in accordance with instructions given on the Material Safety Data Sheet for this product.
- The information given here is considered to be correct and is offered for your consideration, investigation and verification. No warranties are expressed or implied, since the use of our products is beyond our control. Statements concerning the use of Houghton products are not to be construed as recommending the infringement of any patent.
- This commodity and its technology are subject to the export control laws and regulations of the United States Government. Buyer agrees that it shall not make any disposition, by way of export, diversion, transshipment, re-export or otherwise, except as expressly permitted under United States law.
Houghton HOCUT 795MP-RHS Coolant is also available in 55 Gallon Drums.