WD-40 - 5 Gallon Pail
Known as "the can with thousands of uses", WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces. For light to heavy automotive or machine shop use.
5 Gallon Pail
WD-40 lubricates moving parts such as hinges, wheels, rollers, chains, and gears. It protects against rust and corrosion on items like tools, and sporting equipment. It penetrates to free stuck corroded parts like nuts, bolts, valves and locks. It quickly removes adhesives, corrosion and paint. It displaces moisture to restore water flooded equipment such as engines, spark plugs and power tools.
Operating Temperature: -10 F to 200 F
Dielectric Strength: 44,400 - 47,800 Volts
Solubility in Water: Insoluble
For all variations : WD-40 demonstrates none to negligible deleterious effect to plastic, rubber, and metal hard surfaces. This includes Acetal, neoprene/hard rubber, HDPE, PPS Copolymer Polysulfone, Teflon, Viton, steel, galvanized steel hot dip, electroplated, copper, brass, magnesium, nickel, tin plate, titanium, and zinc.
- Product Specs
ApplicationCan be used over 2000 ways, at home or work, inside and outside.
- Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits
- WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- WD-40 gets under grease, grime, and gunk. WD-40® non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material
- WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
Approvals & Recommendations
- Hazard Category For Section 311/312: Acute Health, Fire Hazard
- Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: This product contains the following chemicals subject to SARA Title III
- Section 313 Reporting requirements: None
- Section 302 Extremely Hazardous Substances (TPQ): None
- EPA Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Status: All of the components of this product are listed on the TSCA inventory
- California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act (Proposition 65): This product does not contain chemicals regulated under California Proposition 65.
- VOC Regulations: This product complies with the consumer product VOC limits of CARB, the US EPA and states adopting the OTC VOC rules.
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act: One of the components is listed on the NDSL. All of the other ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substances List or exempt from notification.
- Canadian WHMIS Classification: Class B-3 (Combustible Liquid)
AvailabilityShips within 24 hours
Package Size5 Gallon Pail
- Drives Out Moisture
- Removes and Protects Surfaces from Corrosion
Weight (Per Package)5 Gallon