WD-40 - 55 Gallon Drum
Known as "the can with thousands of uses", WD-40 protects metal from rust and corrosion, penetrates stuck parts, displaces moisture, and lubricates just about anything. WD-40 is also great when it comes to cleaning grease, grime, and other marks from most surfaces. For light to heavy automotive or machine shop use.
- Product Specs
ApplicationCan be used over 2000 ways, at home or work, inside and outside.
- Because WD-40 displaces moisture, it quickly dries out electrical systems to eliminate moisture-induced short circuits
- WD-40 protects metal surfaces with corrosion-resistant ingredients to shield against moisture and other corrosive elements
- WD-40 loosens rust-to-metal bonds and frees stuck, frozen or rusted metal parts
- WD-40 gets under grease, grime, and gunk. WD-40® non-aerosol formulas also dissolve adhesives, allowing easy removal of labels, tape, stickers, and excess bonding material
- WD-40's lubricating ingredients are widely dispersed and hold firmly to all moving parts
Approvals & Recommendations
- Hazard Category For Section 311/312: Acute Health, Fire Hazard
- Section 313 Toxic Chemicals: This product contains the following chemicals subject to SARA Title III
- Section 313 Reporting requirements: None
- Section 302 Extremely Hazardous Substances (TPQ): None
- EPA Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) Status: All of the components of this product are listed on the TSCA inventory
- California Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act (Proposition 65): This product does not contain chemicals regulated under California Proposition 65.
- VOC Regulations: This product complies with the consumer product VOC limits of CARB, the US EPA and states adopting the OTC VOC rules.
- Canadian Environmental Protection Act: One of the components is listed on the NDSL. All of the other ingredients are listed on the Canadian Domestic Substances List or exempt from notification.
- Canadian WHMIS Classification: Class B-3 (Combustible Liquid)
AvailabilityShips within 24 hours
Package Size55 Gallon Drum
- Drives Out Moisture
- Removes and Protects Surfaces from Corrosion
Weight (Per Package)55 Gallons